Hungarian Association of Qualified Financial Planners
adhering to principles of democracy and
professional requirements in financial planning.
HAQFP as a national certification and membership organization of public interest
introduced the Hungarian Standard in Financial Planning in line with corresponding international standards and promotes it to consumers and financial professionals,
examines, certifies and controls RFPH™ Registered Financial Planner (of Hungary)™ and QFPH™ Qualified Financial Planner (of Hungary)™ professionals,
supports them with information and tools and helps them joining international communities of financial planners,
informs and supports consumers of financial services,
recognizes every organization having fair, professional and democratic operation principles .
See the public Register of Registered Financial Planner (of Hungary)™ professionals here >>. RFPH™ and QFPH™ professionals can
- vote at members's meetings, propose candidates and be elected to the Board and Committees of the Association,
- take part in making exam tests, the certification and control processes (peer review),
- attend regular sessions of the Financial Planning Club™ , workshops and conventions of international bodies supported by HAQFP, at a discount rate (where available),
- use planning tools of HAQFP, supporting their work, wich available to professionals with HAQFP certification only:
- HAQFP corporate design in their business communication like business card with RFPH™ or QFPH™ trademark logo, ceramic logo PIN, HAQFP mailbox, Client Guide booklet on Financial Planning,
- access Personal Financial Plan samples and outlines, Financial Planning News™, minutes of Financial Planning Club™, software information (financial planning, IPS etc.) and practice management tools in the password protected zone.
HAQFP established in Hungary -and in Central Eastern Europe- a new financial profession.
HAQFP Nonprofit Ltd. was founded in 2007 after research projects on financial planning and its international standards from 2002. The project company aimed at adaption and introduction of international standards in financial planning to Hungary and setting up a professional and organizational framework and earning international recognition as well. Founders were Mr. Imre Kiss Dipl.-Kfm., RFPH™, Mr. Zsolt Janos RFPH™, Mr. Pal Kutvolgyi and Mr. Zoltan Luttenberger RFPH™. After a sound organization established, the Nonprofit Ltd. transferred trademarks and operation to the new Association, wich has been founded and is governed by RFPH™ professionals.
The "new" HAQFP has been established by RFPH™ professionals in 2009. Members can be professionals with HAQFP certification only and corporate members have to be represented by RFPH™ professionals as well. Board and Committees to be elected from the members.
See more information on HAQFP management and organization here >>